Monday, February 13, 2012

10 Reasons I Love Adele

Congrats to Adele on her overwhelming response to her music during the Grammy's last night! She was definitely my fav and here's why..

Top 10 Reasons I love Adele:

1. She writes or co-writes her own music! Anyone involved in this creation process gets props from me!

2. She sells who she is rather than sex and silly costumes-ahem-Lady Gaga and Katie Perry.

3. How can so much soul come from such a proper British lady? I have no idea but I love it!

4. Adele is not your typical perfect 10 popstar in terms of "what sells", yet she works it all the same, love this!

5. Adele is flat out glamorous. I love her old school glam style!!

6. How is the heck does she hit those notes!?!

7. Her genuine gratitude...

8. Her hand gestures while singing :)

9. Her accent!

10. Adele seems to be a great role model for young women-no rehab, no beatings by men, etc.


What's your Grammy feedback???

1 comment:

  1. You know, I totally agree with you on Adele's style. Some might say that Gaga & Perry are being creative, but I think it's more of a selling gimmick! Gaga tried the normal be who you are approach and when that didn't work she became what she is today. Anyway, I absolutely love Adele!!!!! And your 10 reasons are right on point!! Now all she has to do is come to Lafayette or New Orleans to perform......

    ReplyDelete